Cancer Awakens Newsletter - January 2018
Message from Vijay
Hi, I hope that you had a restful and zestful New Year with your near and dear ones … may 2018 be full of good health and good cheer! We have lots of exciting stuff to report at our end:
1) The 2nd SHERPA Training & Certification program, from 02-11th March is open for registration. If you or someone you know has been – directly or indirectly – touched by cancer and wants to help others in similar situations, please forward this email and ask them to contact us soonest.
2) I am truly delighted to present our fabulous new look: a powerful promise, an intriguing key visual, a striking logo – and not to mention – an uplifting and refreshed edit of our ‘Crab’ film, that has already garnered much praise!
3) We are making good progress in building traffic to our site – close to 60,000 visitors to date – it means that people are finding value in our carefully curated content.
4) We seek more support and more partnerships this year, so that our THRIVER program can reach many more people around the world. With gratitude, Vijay.
Sherpa Taining & Certification Program
Who is a SHERPA?
SHERPA Program: 10-day Workshop Curriculum
13 SHERPAs Take A Leap
Video Of The Month
|Stats||All Time||Last Month|
|Avg time on site (min)||2.01||2.02|
Most Popular Articles
- What Causes Breast Cancer: Mental & Emotional Triggers To Consider
- What Causes Leukemia & Lymphoma: Mental & Emotional Triggers To Consider
- What Causes Colo-Rectal Cancer: Mental and Emotional Triggers To Consider
- How Stress Causes Illness: PsychoNeuroImmunology
- Stress, Immunity & Illness Connection
- What Causes Pancreatic Cancer: Mental & Emotional Triggers To Consider
Copyright © 2018 Cancer Awakens. The contents of this site do not – directly or indirectly – replace any clinical diagnosis and/or treatment you may require. You are advised to seek appropriate medical / professional help to address your own health and well-being. All rights reserved.