Friend, Mentor, Guide, Expert
Your Cancer Awakens Sherpa is uniquely and superbly qualified to help you walk the path from ‘trauma-to-transformation’, during the challenging cancer journey.
He/ she will support you in reframing cancer as a growth experience (i.e. an opportunity to thrive) rather than a death-sentence (i.e. meaningless suffering, stoically and bravely borne). His/ her role is to help you
S: Shift (Your Mindset)
H: Harness (Your Resources)
E: Enable (Your focus)
R: Reframe (Your Approach)
P: Power-up (Your Determination)
A: Affirm (Your Progress)
Sherpas: Legendary mountain guides from Nepal
- Their hardiness, expertise, familiarity with dangerous terrain and experience at very high altitudes makes them a byword for a loyal guide, navigator and mentor, among elite climbers
- Their unique climbing ability comes from a genetic adaptation to high altitudes: Hemoglobin-binding capacity and doubled nitric oxide production
Your Cancer Awakens Sherpa has been carefully selected, trained and certified.
Each one is:
- A survivor/ caregiver/ practitioner: someone has seen cancer at close quarters
- Demonstrates a passion for health, wellness & personal growth
- Has a deep curiosity and empathy for human/ non-medical issues
- Understands the Holistic & Integrated approach
- Is system-agnostic: Not wedded to a single approach or methodology
- Is on his/ her own healing and growth journey
To view Sherpa profiles, click here
If you’d like to train as a Cancer Awakens Sherpa, click here.