The Cellular Healing Meditation For Cancer is a unique and powerful 45-minute practice. Vijay & Nilima Bhat have developed it over many years. We teach this to all our clients. After doing the practice, they feel calm, positive, peaceful and hopeful; this internal state also promotes all-round healing.
Cellular Healing Meditation for Cancer
The core premise is both simple and profound: You can actively participate & enhance your own healing.
Convention and common practice operates on the principle that healing happens from the outside (via doctors and medicines) and that you receive it passively (often under anesthesia)! Instead of this, the Holistic & Integrated approach says:
- You can enter into a ‘dialogue’ with your body
- Thereby, you can ‘partner’ and ‘assist’ your body in the healing process
- Besides, you can use your intention and will to ‘engage energetically’ at the cellular level
- Finally, you don’t need to rely only on your cognitive abilities alone. You can connect with your Higher Self and call upon its spiritual resources to enhance the healing process
The Cellular Healing Meditation For Cancer is so named because it is based on this insight:
“Emotional and mental states play a significant role both in susceptibility to and recovery from all disease, including cancer. If the total integrated system of body, mind and emotions, which constitutes the whole person is not working in the direction of health, then purely physical interventions may not succeed.”
The Cellular Healing Meditation For Cancer is a unique and comprehensive practice. It brings together many of the world’s most potent, catalytic elements from transformational practices and teachings.
- Physical movements & breath-work (from Yoga): Direct the flow of life-force (prana) and healing energy through to the cells
- Double-spiral meditation symbol (Yantra): The ‘golden ratio’, which draws from sacred geometry, is considered as the blueprint of all creation. The symbol performs a dual role: it ‘shreds’ your damaged cells and it also re-aligns your healthy cells
- Water, the universal solvent: Flushes out toxins – physical as well as emotional and mental
- Chanting (Mantras are vibrational keys) & positive affirmations: Unlock latent spiritual forces within and also bring them to bear on healing
3 Pillars of the Cellular Healing Meditation for Cancer
1. Relaxation & Visualisation
Holistic Health pioneers like Carl & Stephanie Simonton, Lawrence Le Shan, Jon Kabat-Zinn, Deepak Chopra have shown that such psychological techniques significantly enhance your healing response. Surprisingly, most people are unaware of their astonishing success rates when it comes to cancer recovery and survival rates.
- Relaxation: breaks tension and fear; helps you accept your body as a partner in the healing process
- Self-awareness: enables you to dig deep into your motivations, aspirations and distortions
- Mental imagery: actively and positively influences the immune system
2. Psycho-Neuro-Immunology (PNI)
Additionally, renowned experts like Candace Pert and Larry Dossey discovered psycho-neuro-immunology as the indisputable science behind ‘mind-body’ medicine.
Besides, there is a strong spiritual foundation too.
Health is an optimum state of dynamic equilibrium between the energies acting at different planes of consciousness. Illness is a disequilibrium at any plane of consciousness resulting in a disharmony, which can be corrected by moving to a higher plane of consciousness and a higher level of harmony. Ascribing ‘meaning’ to illness is to accept and use it to raise one’s plane of consciousness.
How To Practise
In our experience, you will gain the maximum benefit if you do this practice with utmost sincerity, once a day for 28 days, without a break
- Download the audio tracks and the Yantra and save them on your smartphone.
- Find a quiet place and a time slot when you won’t be disturbed. Ideally, do it in the same place and at the same time each day, so you settle into a nice ‘rhythm’
- Also remember you need to create the right mood. It will help to light a lamp and/ or an incense stick
- Use headphones or good speakers for best effect. Set the volume at a moderate level, not too loud
- Sit on a comfortable chair
- Keep a glass or bottle of water within easy reach
- All you have to do is to follow the guidance. We have intentionally set a gentle pace
- Another thing you can do is to invite a loved one or a buddy to join you in the practice. Many people report that the impact multiplies when two (or more) people practice together
- Keep a notebook/ journal and a pen handy, to capture any insights that come up during and after the meditation
We provide 2 versions of this powerful practice. Both versions aim for the same outcome: for you to target and heal every cell of your body
1. Cellular Healing Meditation For Cancer: By Nilima Bhat
- Consists of 8 downloadable audio tracks; total duration 45 min.
- Suited for people who are more spiritually inclined and comfortable with universal (Sanskrit) chants.
2. Cellular Healing Meditation For Cancer: By Vijay Bhat
- Consists of the full downloadable audio track; total duration 40 min
- For ease of use, this has been further broken into 4 sections; approx 10 min each
- Suited for people who prefer a more secular approach
Click here to download the Yantra. You can save it on your smartphone or you can keep a print-out handy for the meditation.
This client had a ‘miraculous’ outcome after practicing the Cellular Healing Meditation for Cancer, for the recommended period.
“I felt that the visualizations in the meditation, actually had a positive ‘physical’ effect on the body. I believe that the cellular meditation resulted in sending positive energy and signals to the cancerous cells to cure/balance themselves. After the practice, my stage 4 tumors melted away (PET scan completely negative) and the anticipated surgery was not needed. I believe that this could not have been only because of the chemo + radiation treatments. I feel quite certain that the meditation accelerated my recovery.”
Another piece of feedback from a workshop participant, where we taught the practice:
“Nilima’s wonderful healing meditation helped during my recovery from difficult surgeries. In moments of anxiety & depression, I always relied on these healing techniques and I give Nilima a lot of credit for helping me come out of difficult times