Cancer Awakens Newsletter - March 2018
Message from Vijay
Are certain personality types more prone to cancer (just like Type A personalities are more prone to blood-pressure and heart problems)?” is a common question that I am asked. Quite a lot has been written in this regard – and there is some research about the Type-C personality – that we feature in this issue.
We are also excited to present some new content by our Guest Authors; the articles on ‘Cancer Myths’, ‘The Cancer Talk’ and ‘Mental/Emotional Triggers for Prostate Cancer’ are most interesting. If you (or someone you know) would like to write for our blog, please get in touch with us, we’ll be happy to feature your contributions.
Finally, please take a look at our reviews of classic books written by four highly renowned authors in the Holistic & Integrated space: Louise Hay, Caroline Myss, Lawrence LeShan and Brandon Bays. Rich wisdom here, to draw upon! As always, please keep your comments coming in … and please share this newsletter widely, so the largest number of people may benefit.
Books That Will Inspire You
|Stats||All Time||Last Month|
|Avg time on site (min)||2.11||2.16|
Most Popular Articles
- What Causes Leukemia & Lymphoma: Mental & Emotional Triggers To Consider
- What Causes Colo-Rectal Cancer: Mental and Emotional Triggers To Consider
- What Causes Breast Cancer: Mental & Emotional Triggers To Consider
- What Causes Pancreatic Cancer: Mental & Emotional Triggers To Consider
- How Stress Causes Illness: PsychoNeuroImmunology
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer: Mental & Emotional Triggers To Consider
Copyright © 2018 Cancer Awakens. The contents of this site do not – directly or indirectly – replace any clinical diagnosis and/or treatment you may require. You are advised to seek appropriate medical / professional help to address your own health and well-being. All rights reserved.