[sg_popup id=”3″ event=”onload”][/sg_popup]Our trained and certified Cancer Coach (SHERPA) provides the right kind of help when you need it the most.
While the doctors treat the disease, who heals the person?
Cancer invariably comes as a devastating shock to individuals and families. Mainstream treatments – surgery, chemotherapy and radiotherapy – mostly focus on the physical disease i.e. ‘cure’. There aren’t many places and/or people who can help you with non-medical ‘care’.
It is only natural to feel dejected and even cheated by life, considering the trauma and suffering that cancer causes . We know, because we have experienced it too. Further, internet searches are more confusing than helpful. The doctors also don’t have enough time to explain things in great detail. Naturally, after the first few weeks/ months of ‘coping’ with medical treatments, patients and families begin to ask themselves some fundamental questions:
“Am I going to die?”
“How long will this suffering continue?”
“How can I give meaning to my experience?”
“What does the future hold, for me, my family, my career, my relationships?”
Besides the physical recovery, you – the whole person – also need to heal mentally, emotionally, and even spiritually. You probably have a good support system of family and friends. While they do all they can to help you, are the really equipped and do they have the expertise to do so?
Wouldn’t it would be great to have someone – a personal Cancer Coach – who gives you the right kind of help to make sense of and navigate the cancer journey?
Your Cancer Coach will help you become a Thriver
Cancer is no longer a rare disease. Thousands of people get diagnosed daily and every single one of them suffers, both physically and emotionally. Some are able to survive and a small percentage go on to thrive. What do Thrivers do differently, and what can you learn from them?
Even when they are at their most vulnerable, Thrivers don’t see cancer as a death sentence; they view it as an opportunity to grow and transform themselves. In other words, they awaken, heal and grow from their experience. They realise the true potential of life that is often taken for granted. They accept that life will never be the same again; so they create and embrace ‘The New Normal’ for themselves.
Thrivers Do It … Why Not you?
T: Take Charge
H: Heal Within
R: Release Stressors
I: Initiate Change
V: Voyage Bravely
E: Embrace Life
R: Reciprocate Manifold
1. Desired outcomes
- Transform your relationship with cancer
- Process your fears and concerns safely
- Uncover your stressors and address them effectively
- Apply powerful tools to better cope with the crisis
- Find meaning and discover a new life-purpose
2. Program design
- Unique 16-week online cancer-coaching service that provides complete support on your journey of positive change, recovery and rehabilitation.
- Can greatly benefit both patients and caregivers.
- Works alongside your mainstream treatments.
- Delivered by your carefully selected and well-trained Cancer Coach (also called a SHERPA). You will be reassured to know that most of our SHERPAs are Thrivers or Caregivers themselves. They have first-hand experience of dealing with the cancer crisis. Your SHERPA will be your friend, mentor, guide and expert. Click here to view Sherpa Profiles.
- Uses a structured protocol, based on a holistic and integrated approach to cancer
- Scientifically proven foundation: Psycho-neuro-immunology. PNI, the ‘Science of Mind-Body Medicine’, proves beyond any doubt that the mind – our thoughts/ feelings/ emotions – can harm or heal the body, depending on how it is used.
2. When to join
You can join the THRIVER Program at any stage in your cancer journey. Whether you are just diagnosed, under treatment, facing a recurrence or metastasis, or even palliative/ end-of-life, we will tailor the program for your particular type & stage of cancer.
3. How it works
When you enrol for the THRIVER Program, you will
- Take a free online diagnostic and receive a free 1-time consultation, prior to sign-up
- Be assigned a Cancer Coach (SHERPA) who is trained, certified and supervised by Cancer Awakens
- Receive 16 online coaching sessions to a structured protocol
- Track your progress online
- View the Program Overview and Detailed Session-wise Outline.
4. What it costs
The program Fee for 16 weekly online sessions (includes all materials) over a 4-month period
- For Indian clients: Rs. 80,000 nett (+ 18% GST)
- For International clients: USD 1500 total
- Payment terms
5. How To Enrol
Please contact us or email email@example.com to enrol.