Cancer Awakens Newsletter - April 2018
Message from Vijay
Every cancer diagnosis comes as a shock. Your world collapses and you ask “Why me?” Yet there are thousands of people around the world who not only survive, but thrive. They flip the cancer odds: they awaken, heal and grow through the daunting experience. Our unique THRIVER Program provides a personal coaching service by a trained SHERPA to support the journey of positive change, recovery and rehabilitation. Learn to thrive, be a Thriver.
T – Take Charge
H – Heal Within
R – Release Stressors
I – Initiate Change
V – Voyage Bravely
E – Embrace Life
R – Reciprocate Manifold
If you, or someone you know, is ready to be a THRIVER, please enrol via our website or email anamika.chakravarty@
Become A Cancer Thriver
My Cancer Is Me: Is That Possible?
Cancer Diagnosis: After The Shock, What Next?
Positive Thinking And Cancer Survival: Is There A Link?
Enrol For The Thriver Program
Cancer Survivors, Victims, or Thrivers: What Will You Be?
Healing and the Mind: By Bill Moyers – The Mind-Body Connection...
A Positive Outlook Is The Key: Raksha Khanna (Uterine Cancer)
|Stats||All Time||Last Month|
|Avg time on site (min)||2.11||1.46|
Most Popular Articles
- What Causes Leukemia & Lymphoma: Mental & Emotional Triggers To Consider
- What Causes Colo-Rectal Cancer: Mental and Emotional Triggers To Consider
- What Causes Breast Cancer: Mental & Emotional Triggers To Consider
- Is There A Cancer-Prone Personality? (1 of 3)
- What Causes Pancreatic Cancer: Mental & Emotional Triggers To Consider
- How Stress Causes Illness: PsychoNeuroImmunology
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer: Mental & Emotional Triggers To Consider
Copyright © 2018 Cancer Awakens. The contents of this site do not – directly or indirectly – replace any clinical diagnosis and/or treatment you may require. You are advised to seek appropriate medical / professional help to address your own health and well-being. All rights reserved.